6 Get Gorgeous Beauty Hacks
There is a wealth of clever “beauty hacks” to be discovered – a lot of them are right in your kitchen and your bathroom or maybe even your makeup kit. Listed below are six of the hardest working ingredients out there. It just may surprise you how many things they can do.
Hack # 1 Vaseline
Hands down petroleum jelly is the mightiest beauty hack out there, there are literally tons of things you can do with it. Use it for a wide range of quick fixes like
- Eye – Makeup Remover
- Eyelash Conditioner (some swear it makes lashes grow)
- Sub for lip gloss
- Rub on Split Ends Between Haircuts
- Mix with lipstick to make a creme blush for cheeks.
- Rub over your teeth: Viola no lipstick stains on your smile!
Hack #2 Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is considered a health miracle by many, but it has tons of beauty uses as well.
- Rinse your hair with it to remove shampoo buildup. (It prevents dandruff as well)
- Use as a detangle.
- Use as a skin toner to help treat and prevent acne.
- It gets rid of warts and skin tags, dab on, put band aid over it and repeat for a week.
- Apply to dark spots on face to correct hyperpigmentation.
Hack #3 Coconut Oil
Coconut oil isn’t just for cooking, it works just as hard outside the kitchen.
- Nothing gives you silkier legs than using coconut oil to shave with.
- Deodorize your body with a rub down of the oil – it even has antibacterial properties.
- Ru it on your nails and cuticles to strengthen them.
- Use it to soothe eczema break – outs
- Oi also makes a wonderful lip gloss – straight up.
Hack #4 Double Duty Makeup
Everyone knows, makeup can be expensive! Here how to make your favorite products work twice as hard and thus be more cost effective.
- Mascara can double as an eyeliner, just dip a thin brush in, it’s the same as if you were using liquid liner.
- Blush can work as eyeshadow, especially if its amore earthy tone.
- Swipe shimmery eyeshadow in a neutral color to set your lipstick.
- Hairstylist can’t squeeze you in this week? Use mascara to cover up gray roots.
Hack #5 Lemons & Acidic Fruits
The acid content in certain fruits ,makes them particularly juicy in terms of beauty hacking. Keep reading to see how they can be used below.
- Lemons can be halved and rubbed on elbows to get rid of discoloration.
- Lemons make a great skin toner and will gradually lighten age spots.
- Mix lemon juice with equal parts water and spritz on hair! Say hello to free highlights!
- Use a slice of pineapple as a loofah in the shower.
- Apples are filled with pectin, which helps fight acne.
- Mash up a strawberry with baking soda and use it to whiten your teeth.
Hack #6 Eggs
While your making breakfast, save a few eggs from the carton and read for some neat tips below.
- Spread egg whites under your eyes, let dry to remove puffy bags.
- Have oily skin? An egg white mask is an amazing remedy.
- Use a full egg to make a hair mask for damaged tresses. You can even make your own natural hair gel using eggs.
So here they are 6 hacks you may have or may not have heard of in the past and we hope that you will find them useful, stay tuned for more fun tips and tricks in beauty by checking back often on the blog. Feel free to send us your tips and tricks or email us to send us what you’d like to read about. GlamourByGaddeline@Gmail.com